Imagine the best fruit salad you’ve ever had, mixed with the best tropical cocktail you’ve ever had. This delicious fruit salsa is great served over chicken or fish.
Tropical Fruit Salsa
- ½ cup kiwi ½" cubes
- ½ cup mango cubed
- ½ cup strawberries ½" cubes or slices
- ½ cup dragon fruit cubed
- ½ cup avocado cubed
- ½ cup onion finely diced
- 1 tsp ginger peeled and minced
- 2 tsp lavender finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier or brandy
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together, except for avocado. Stir and let sit for 1-4 hours to allow the flavors to merry. Add avocado just before serving.