With few ingredients this dish packs a hefty punch of flavor and cooks extremely quickly. What more could you ask for?
Shrimp with Spicy Chili Cream Sauce
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger finely minced
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp ground chili paste (Sambal)
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4-6 oz shrimp room temperature
- black pepper to taste
- To a hot pan add oil. Add in ginger, ground chili paste and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Add cream and lower the temperature. Add in the shrimp. Taste the dish and add salt, pepper or more chili paste if desired. Cook for about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!