- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2½ tbsp flour
- 1 egg yolk optional
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- Mix the flour, ground cinnamon, sugar, salt and milk together in a pan.
- Place the pan on the stove, heat, and continue stirring until thickened. Once the porridge has thickened continue cooking for an additional two minutes- the step cooks out the raw starchy taste from the flour.
- If using egg yolk: put the egg yolk in a small bowl. Next temp or the egg yolk- by adding about tablespoon of the porridge mixture to the egg yolk while stirring. Then stir in this mixture back into the porridge.
- Continue simmering the porridge over low heat. for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put the papas on a plate and sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar on top.