Chouriço à Bombeiro (Portuguese Flame Grilled Chouriço)
- Ceramica Edgar Picas Traditional Portuguese Clay Terracotta Sausage Roaster
- Link to Clay Roaster https://amzn.to/3laIlGl
- 1 link of Chouriço
- 1/2 cup hard alcohol at least 80 proof
- Put your clay roaster in a safe area away from other flammable objects.
- Make cuts the Chouriço, about 1/4 inch thick and about 50-75% through the sausage.
- Add the alcohol to the clay roaster
- Place the sausage on the clay roaster and then light the alcohol with a long match or lighter.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, turning every once in a while for evening cooking.